(Can produce paper roll with and without paper core)
The device uses advanced PLC computer programming technology, frequency control and human-machine interface operating system. And also adopt the latest gluing and lamination technology for the uniform gluing.
1. Interactive control, operation with PLC control. Automatic shutdown when absence of paper.
2. Automatic tail trimming and gluing, adopt international popular tail trimming and gluing technology.
3. Adopt advanced programming technology, can achieve multi-level tightness during the rewinding process, and avoid the loose problem of paper core caused by long-term storage.
4. Unwinding with stepless speed motor, ensure the smooth unwinding.
5. Base paper pneumatic feeding.
6. Equipped with high precision helical knife, punching more clear, pneumatic control, easy tail threading.
7. The embossing system uses steel-rubber rollers.
8. Glue applicator: When producing the kitchen paper, apply the glue to the embossed convex surface to make two layers of paper to be glued together and increase the water absorption.
9. A variety of humanized devices such as inching switch and others make the operation easier and safer.
Main Technical Parameters
1. Production speed: 120-180m/min
2. Diameter of finished product: ≤130mm
3. Punch distance: 200-220mm (Other specifications can be customized)
4. Base paper width: ≤1800mm
5. Base paper diameter: ≤1200mm (Other specifications can be customized)
6. Inner diameter of paper core: 3' (φ76mm) (Other specifications can be customized)
7. Required air pressure: 0.5~0.8Mpa (Air compressor supplied by customer)
8. Base paper weight: double layer paper: 22-40g/m2
9. Equipment power: 7.7KW, (320V, 50HZ)
10. Equipment external dimensions (L×W×H): 6100×2700×1600mm
11. Equipment weight: about 6.5T